Tuesday 30 July 2013

Progress Update

Hi Guys,

I’ve been here in the office since 10.30 this morning (even the bad weather couldn’t stop me) hard at work making plans and writing material for our Indiegogo campaign. The music is on, bright lights are shining, and we’ve even got a fan on because this room is maintaining a ‘tropical climate’ in spite of the rain.

As one of the volunteers for Starlight Music Academy, I’ve spent my morning and afternoon looking at other film campaigns on the fundraising site to decide how to structure our campaign, what key information we want to include, and what ‘perks’ we’re looking to bring to you lovely people. I was then assigned sections to work on, and have been collating information about the cast members and our ‘Dream’ for this project. Now, in my break, I’m sending you this short message to let you know a bit about how we’re getting along, and will continue to do so over the coming weeks!

Remember to keep in touch with us if you have questions about the project, or getting involved, and we will do the same J


Keeping you posted X

No comments:

Post a Comment